Hello Loves. Thanks for stopping by. <3

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Summer 2012 Trend Alert: Boho Tops

Summer 2012 Trend Alert: Boho Tops
I am absolutley in love with this trend. Light, flowy tops are so comfortable and basically flattering on any shape. They come in so many styles, patterns, and with a variety of fabric choices. Below are just some of the ways I like to wear/use these Boho Tops!


They are great for travel, they typically don't wrinkle. Perfect as a beach cover up. Looks killer with skinny jeans and a pair of heels to dress it up. Or one of my favorite ways to wear tops like these, with shorts and a pair of sandals or wedges!
 
My favorite place to find these tops is at Marshall's, Ross, Target and Goodwill! All of these places are relatively inexpensive and carry very cute items!
 
Thanks for stopping by y'all! Be sure to comment and let me know what you think! 
Follow me on Polyvore for more trend alerts and fashion related things! :) http://countrywildflowers.polyvore.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment