Hello Loves. Thanks for stopping by. <3

Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 2012

March has come and gone and a lot has happened in the last 31 days. Spring Break, wedding planning for a friend, signing up (for the last time) for school classes, Jessica turned 19, Playlist Live, and so much more! Lets dive in to my 2012 New Year Resolutions first though!


1. Get straight A's - Though I can't say I will be getting straight A's in all my, I can say that I should be getting A's in every class but one. As I mentioned in my February post post, Managerial Accounting is giving me a run for my money. I am trying my hardest but with 7 classes, 6 A's & 1 B makes me happy!

2. Save mulaaa - woohooo! Check yes!

4. Take a road trip - No plans so far unfortunately but hopefully over the summer I will be able to get a group together to go on a short trip somewhere!

5. Attend more live performance - I went to Playlist Live, which I will talk more about later on in the blog, and saw so many different You Tubers perform. So much fun! I am also going to a One Direction concert in the summer with my sisters and some of their friends. Should be interesting. 

6. Blog & film on a regular basis - fail. Once again. I'm hoping once this semester is over I will have more time over the summer to sit down and blog more.

7. No Chick-fil-A Waffle fries for ones year! - Three months down & I am still going strong!! 

8. Drink five glasses of water everyday - checkmate! I have been drinking anywhere from 8-10 glasses a day! go me! Plus I haven't had any Sweet Tea since January!

9. Run/work-out at least three times a week - Gym time has become such an important part of my schedule and I have gotten to the point where I actually enjoy it when I go & feel bad when I don't. I make it a point not to weigh myself because my goal isn't to weigh X, its to be healthy and happy with my body.

10. Get healthy! - I am happy to report I am still on track and I as determined as ever. Cutting out waffle fries & sweet tea are just a couple steps that I have made towards a healthier lifestyle. 

11. Find a church Matt & I both love - Matt and I are still attending Discovery Church in Orlando and are loving it.

12. Move out (again) - hopefully during the summer or near the end of the summer. 


13. Figure out what I want to do once I graduate - So much has changed in the past month and I really have begun to dig deeper to find out exactly what my options are. 

14. Pick up more skills in the kitchen - Everyone rejoice! I have continued my cooking adventure!

15. Read at least 5 non-school-related books - I shall not tell a lie. Though I began reading the Hunger Games last month due to so much homework I literally haven't had a moment to sit down and read. I started reading it again last night, lets see if I actually finish it.

16. Get hitched - tie the knot - If it was our choice we would have been married already, but we are trying to be smart financially and with regards to our education. 

****************************************************************************************************
     Now on to a recap of the past month. I had my last 'College Spring Break' ever. Which was filled with work and a yard sale. Woohoo. Super exciting huh? Jessica turned 19, feeling kind of old. lol. Next month it will be three years since I graduated high school. Seems like yesterday. Debbie, a co-worker from my previous job, is engaged  and has asked me to help plan and photograph her wedding in the fall. So that should be exciting. I just signed up for my summer and fall classes and this will be the last time I have to go through that excruciating process. Yah for being close to finishing school! One of the highlights of the month was going to Playlist Live. I got to meet so many of my favorite Youtube Stars and catch up with Veronica. So much fun!


Just a side note, I'll be 21 in two weeks! Woot Woot! What should I do for my bday?


Until next time!
xoxo. <3





No comments:

Post a Comment