Hello Loves. Thanks for stopping by. <3

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wedding Songs


So far, throughout this process Matt hasn't had much of an opinion on many things, so when he does have an opinion I try to go with what he wants, as long as its not crazy. Its not that he doesn't care, he simply doesn't have an opinion on color schemes, flowers, and such.

So when we began talking about a first dance song we went back and forth between several songs. Matt kept being silly and most of his suggestions at the beginning were "Butteryfly Kisses", "I hope you dance", and every other cheesy wedding song. What helps us choose was this.... YOUTUBE! I created a Youtube playlist filled with first dance song options. I chose what I liked and he offered up suggestions. We just went through adding and then deleting songs until we got in down to a couple. We haven't made an decisions yet but we are getting close.

So here are some of our favorites below, listed in no particular order. These aren't the only ones we are considering but are some favorites. Don't hate on our country style. ;p

1. I Cross My Heart - George Straight
"I cross my heart, and promise to, give all I got to give to make all your dreams come true, in all the world you'll never find, a love that's true as mine..."

2. From this Moment On - Shania Twain
"You're the reason I believe in love, And you're the answer to my prayers from up above, All we need is just, the two of us, My dreams came true because of you"


I know this may fall in the cheesy category but I grew up loving this song, but Matt didn't like it so its a 'no-go' but I still had to share it.  He's not much of a Shania fan.

3.I love the way you love me - John Michael Montgomery
"I could list a million things, I love to like about you, But they all come down to one reason, I could never live without you:

4.It's Your Love - Tim McGraw & Faith Hill
"It's your love, It just does something to me, It sends a shock right through me, I can't get enough, And if you wonder, About the spell I'm under, Oh, it's your love"


5. Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
"As sure as I live, this love that I give, Is gonna be yours until the day that I die, Oh baby I’m gonna love you forever, Forever and ever amen, As long as old men sit and talk about the weather, As long as old women sit and talk about old men"

6. I Swear - John Michael Montgomery
"I'll love you with every beat of my heart, I swear, I'll give you everything I can, I'll build your dreams with these two hands, we'll hang some memories on the wall"


7. I can't help falling in love with you - Elvis
"Like a river flows surely to the sea, Darling so it goes, Some things are meant to be, Take my hand, take my whole life, too, For i can't help falling in love with you."


8. Everything - Michael Buble
"I can't believe, uh that I'm your man, and I get to kiss you baby just because I can. whatever comes our way, ah we'll see it through, and you know that's what our love can do."


9. Hold On – Michael Buble
“So hold on to me tight, hold on to me tonight, we are stronger here together than we could ever be alone, so hold on to me, don’t you ever let me go.”


10. Lucky – Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat
“I’m lucky I’m in love with me best friend, lucky to have been where I have been, lucky to be coming home again. OohOohOoh. They don’t know how long it takes, waiting for a love like this, every time we say goodbye, I wish we had one more kiss.”


11. The Way you look tonight – Frank Sinatra
“With each word your tenderness grows, tearing my fear apart, and that laugh that wrinkles your nose, it touches my foolish hear.”


12. Better Together – Jack Johnson
There's no combination of wordsI could put on the back of a postcard, No song that I could singBut I can try for your heart, Our dreams, and they are made out of real things, Like a shoebox of photographs, With sepiatone loving, Love is the answerAt least for most of the questions in my heart , Like why are we here? And where do we go? And how come it's so hard? It's not always easy, And sometimes life can be deceiving, I'll tell you one thing, its always better when we're together.”

 13.  Count On Me – Bruno Mars
“If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I’ll sail the world to find you. If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can’t see, I’ll be the light to guide you. Find out what where made of when are called to help our friends in need. You can count on me.”

14. One and Only – Adele
“You’ve been on my mind, I grow fonder every day, lose myself in time, just thinking of your face…I dare you to let me be your, one and only, I promise I’m worth it, to hold in your arms.”

No comments:

Post a Comment